EVSWA - Solid Waste Services
The Estancia Valley Solid Waste Authority provides solid waste services to residential property owners in the unincorporated areas of the county, according to Torrance County Ordinance 94-12. Services include:
- Operating neighborhood collection stations for garbage disposal and recycling drop-off.
- Hauling waste and recyclables to the Estancia Valley Regional Landfill (EVRL).
- Quarterly billing for county customers.
Estancia Valley Solid Waste Authority
P.O. Box 736
Estancia, New Mexico 87016
Phone: (505) 384-4270 Fax: (505) 384-3062
- EVSWA account payments online - https://www.trashbilling.com/
- Illegal dumping and code enforcement – Torrance County Dan DeCosta Email
- New Mexico Environment Department Solid Waste Bureau - http://www.nmenv.state.nm.us/swb/
- New Mexico Recycling Coalition - http://recyclenewmexico.com/
- NMSWANA - http://www.nmswana.com/
- US Environmental Protection Agency – http://www.epa.gov/